February 19, 2016

Mark's visit to Indonesia

Quoted on his profile Mark February 17, 2016, 16:00 pm
Presiden Joko Widodo  of Indonesia visit me at Facebook HQ today. We had a big meeting - and then we play ping pong in zero gravity in Oculus!
I first met President Widodo in Jakarta a few years ago when he took me on one of the famous impromptu walkabouts - or "blusukan" - where he met and connect directly with people across the country. We went to the market together and were immediately surrounded by hundreds of people. It is one of the most memorable experiences of my life.
Today we had a good conversation about continuing to work together to improve connectivity and expand the opportunities of the Internet for everyone in Indonesia. It is an honor to host President Widodo and nice to see him again. A recent visit to the country's special for me and I can not wait to travel there again.

No comments:

TOPOLOGI JARINGAN DAN PERANGKAT JARINGAN BESERTA KELEBIHAN DAN KEKURANGAN NYA

TOPOLOGI JARINGAN DAN PERANGKAT JARINGAN BESERTA KELEBIHAN DAN KEKURANGAN NYA A. TOPOLOGI JARINGAN ( KELEBIHAN DAN K...