August 5, 2016

How to Overcome the "camera fail" on the ALL Android Samsung

How to Overcome the "camera fail" on the Samsung Galaxy


Ngepost ah, about a little problem on a smartphone, let kesekarangan. ? S never again ngepost blog. Previously, I want to tell ya overbearing bentar first fifty minutes, just listen. All around me, I often rely on to solve the problems that befall those relating to technology, laptop kah, desktop kah, printer kah, and smartphones kah, though I'm not a handyman service, only the master wrote, haha, plis deh. I am sure I am not alone, many are in the same boat. Yesterday aja (tuh now deem wrote today), in one day there are friends and neighbors and Sodara ngasihin his smartphone for my fix and modification. There is a request dibenerin camera (this Sodara me), there is a request cusrom, there is a request in flash because softbrick, there is a request for money (this beggar), I just arrogant deh. I laugh. Whereas ya ya, they stayed nyari in google ways to address the problems that are befalling them. Now that he, they ngulik lazy, arrogant anymore right now I, I ngulik artisan. Already yes directly to the theme, already fifty-three minutes of this. So I choose to share the problems afflicting Sodara I wrote because it was simple.
Initially I do not know, da new find any problems like this, yes I try ways that are published by people who ngepost search I typed with Indonesian. Looks complicated indeed for Sodara me that lazy nyoba-nyoba, yes I have tried, the first experiment setup, menager applications, tabs all, search for the camera, the forced stop (slowly ya), delete the data, delete memory, restart dd, Ms. failed. the second way I tried, his hh dimatiin, press vol up-menu-power together, select wipe cache partition and wait until complete, and reboot system now, failed again mas. Nyoba remove the SD card is still in vain. I aral (desperate and emotional) I finally got into a three-way, reset to a setting factory, important files on the internal backed up to an external first, just like the latter but select her wipe data / factory reset, until this phase is completed, all change settings like new and still cameras can not be used, failed again kang, shucks right. Eh typing-typing, shucks in the Sunda koko know, quick info in the news world. Cont. Initially "broken camera" now become "camera failed". Opposite yes, in life usually largely failed first yes, the new order, but this camera man, and can not be used. I added aral (already understand yes, the Sundanese language, ex: "Aing Geus aral").
Finally a fourth way, the way that I always travel after stuck at home, I try to overseas, at this link I found pencerahdipagiharian. Yeah I ngagubrag, because of its easy, sesimple it. So it turns out how to fix the camera problematic in smartphones, particularly in the Galaxy Grand Prime Duos (has Sodara me), do not need to bother to factory data is reset, live in detached wrote batrenya while trus pasangin it, it's just like that, turn on again, taraaaaa, budimaaaan, uh, finally the camera can jepretkan again.
So the way this fourth jadiin first way yes for stricken, not a third way that is in jadiin the first, pity will fear my rich flailing because aral (already not have to use parentheses yes), now eating I write here let you I say thank you and more arrogant, haha, dont deng, I'm joking, I'm serious.
20151208_050512mini
galaxy_grand_prime
Sorry not nyertain image when the camera torpor and the steps each way, (apology does not apply to the fourth way). I wrote this liatin result of my own green Sodara camera back after reforestation. Well equally.
So umpteen to post Ciliwung, (oops typo), this time on the camera fails to address the issue that should be no problem.Salam leuleupeutan.

No comments:

TOPOLOGI JARINGAN DAN PERANGKAT JARINGAN BESERTA KELEBIHAN DAN KEKURANGAN NYA

TOPOLOGI JARINGAN DAN PERANGKAT JARINGAN BESERTA KELEBIHAN DAN KEKURANGAN NYA A. TOPOLOGI JARINGAN ( KELEBIHAN DAN K...